The market offers several types of tarps that play the role of protecting environments and / or loads. When choosing which is the most suitable for your case, it is worth researching the characteristics of the tarpaulin models. Thus, your purchase is more cost-effective and generates more savings.
The types of tarp and their uses–
There are currently several types of tarpaulins that can be used for coverage, but each type meets a different need.
- Vinyl tarp: Vinyl tarps are an excellent option for temporary coverings to cover roofs, protect campsites, and cover materials against rain, excessive sun, hail and strong winds.
- Pond tarps: The PVC tarp can also be used to cover the bottom of a lake, as in the construction of fish tanks.
- Camping tarpaulins: This model is the most versatile and practical to be used in camping, as the material has anti-UV treatment.
- Tent Tarps: This type of PVC tarp is advantageous because it is more practical and versatile. It is very resistant.
- Raffia Tarps: This is the type that can be used as tarpaulins for coverings and other diverse purposes, such as protect construction materials, transport loads, against dirt and damage, etc.
- Polyethylene tarpaulins: Polyethylene is the most well-known polymer in the world. Thus guaranteeing total security in internal and external areas, such as cover and protect roofs, swimming pools, events, materials, works, etc.
Benefits and uses of PVC tarps –
The life expectancy of a PVC tarp can easily exceed 15 years. In fact, PVC tarpaulin is perfectly suited for the most common protective uses. It’s the ideal multipurpose tarp. The price of a PVC tarp is very affordable. The tarpaulins for roofs are waterproof. Cleaning the canvas is very simple, just follow the product guidelines. Metallic eyelets are present at every meter of canvas canopy. They are strong and durable. One of the best benefits of tarps is the variety of materials for manufacturing. If for some reason you want to store your tarps, don't worry too much, they can be folded or rolled. They are versatile.
In civil construction, it is essential to have a waterproofing plan. PVC canvas is one of the most suitable materials in this project. Some common applications are: manufacture of the beams, protection and waterproofing of structures, coverage of auxiliary materials and tools, etc.